Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Krohn and the Beck boys

     Photographing a family like the Beck family is one of those events that we absolutely love but it has it's challenges. 3 boys full of energy and a venue (at the Krohn) full of interesting challenges, from people to backgrounds can offer lots of pitfalls. To some photographers it can be a nightmare but to us it is simply fun.
     It takes some imagination and we never really capture exactly what we set out to capture.  But I learned a long time ago if you don't appreciate the serendipity of a situation like this then hang up your camera. 
     The parents (Deena & Joe) were wonderful and patient and I only wish we had more time to capture the fascination on the boy's faces.  It doesn't last for long because they grow up so fast.  People ask me, "What's this world coming to?"  I can't help but answer, "If it's boys like this and parents like these, we are in great shape!" I am posting one of my favorites! Enjoy.        -  Tod and Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment